If a window of opportunity appears, don't pull down the shade.
Effective leadership is not easy to achieve. However, at every level, with hard work and discipline, everyone responsible for leader others can achieve leadership success. A good way to build your edge is to use the PREPARE, ORGANISE, IMPLEMENT, REVIEW cycle.
By participating in this workshop individuals will be able to:
- Identify the four stages (P-PREPARE, 0ORGANISE, I-IMPLEMENT an R-REVIEW) of the effective leadership cycle.
- Recognise the characteristics of effective and ineffective leadership.
- Practice a number of Effective Leadership techniques and methods.
- Develop a range of personal skills and behaviours that will assist in achieving your own future leadership goals.
- Formulate a personal action plan for developing your effective leadership skills.